And tomorrow never comes…it could be next month, next year or maybe never…
One of the major challenges that your current business is facing it that your customers are changing the way they purchase.
You probably already have a website up and running with a nice product description and contact information, but you are selling and promoting your products and services at some of the largest online stores and you let them run the whole transaction and logistics.
But… What are you doing about your brand recognition? What kind of direct services are you giving to your customers? Why can´t you run your own online store?
You can have it…and you don´t need to wait till tomorrow…
With Quick Shopping Cart® you can make your store as unique as your products…
You don’t need technical skills to build a successful Web store. Quick Shopping Cart makes it easy to create an eye-catching store that accepts credit cards, integrates with Google® and eBay® and offers multiple shipping options – all with no set-up fees!
With hundreds of design options to choose from, you can customize your store to fit your style. However you decide to design your site, it still comes down to three basic steps:
Choose a design:
- Select from over 1,500 design and color combinations.
- Choose from 14 Category page styles and 11 Product Detail page styles to find the best layout for your products.
- Customize your store by adding your logo and adjusting colors, fonts, images, navigation and more.
Add your products:
- Organize your products in categories and subcategories.
- Specify product details, including SKU, description, pricing, options and inventory tracking.
- Create featured products, sale pricing and coupons. Choose product associations, cross-sells and up-sells.
- Use the Store Setup Wizard to walk you through your shipping, tax and payment options.
- Preview your store before you publish it.
- Offer secure customer registration and easy-to-use customer checkout.
- Accept major credit cards, PayPal Express Checkout and more.
- Ship to USA, Canada, Mexico, and more than 100 additional countries.
- View reports to track revenue, orders and website performance.